- 3 German Boys/Mens Print Swim Trunks from the 40/50s Deadstock!!!
- Schönwetterfront:Deutsche Tradition mit Hawaiianischem Flair
- Zunfttuch „Bielefelder“ „Charlottenburger“ Louis Mosberg Bielefeld um 1890
- 1930/40s German Hiking/Climbing Summer Sport Jacket Double Breasted
- Don’t forget!!! Berlin Shake,three days that will make Berlin shake!!
Schlagwörter20s 30s 40s 50s 60s 80s aviator Barbour belt Berlin Bowling Shirt buttons children's wear coverall denim fabric feedsack flight jacket German Germany hunting jacket leather military motorcycle boots motorcycle jacket music patch Red Wing Rockabilly sewing shirt shoes sport Sportswear swim suit UK uniform USA US Forces US Navy wax jacket working class workwear WW2
- Bowling Shirts
- Children's Wear
- Flea Market
- Flight Jackets
- German Military
- Hawaiian Shirt
- Hunting Jacket
- Motorcycle Jackets / Suits / Boots / Accessoires
- Postwar Period
- Print Shirts
- Red Wing's
- Rockingchair Vintage Shop
- Souvenir Jacket
- Wax Jackets
The early bird wears the pretty boots!!! Red Wing Lineman,release today at : Red Wing Shoe Store Berlin Münzstraße 8, 10178 Berlin www.redwingberlin.com Thanks to Kai & his Team!
Not only decorative but also practical!!
Tin Signs Germany 1920-30s Posters Germany 1930s Cardboard Signs Germany and other countries 1920-40s Kids Shoeboxes 1920-50s Kids mini suitcase for Slippers 1920s Advertising Pocket Mirrors 1920-40s Pins Shoehorn Hamburg/Germany 1920s Famous Mercedes Shoemaker Cataloge early 1920s
laces with wooden pendant for the ladies!
….famous song by Red Foley! But I am a shoe shine boy,too!I love to clean and brush my shoes to make them shine!…but only with the right tools and polish in my special old fashioned way! Shoe Polish Advertisement Lodix Shoe … Weiterlesen
for sale! What a great find!They are in a fantastic condition but the soles were cracked so I had to replace them! heel to toe 27,5 cm / 10,83 inches widest part 10cm / 3,94 inches size EU 42,5 / US 9
Early pair of sprint shoes made by famous German maker Adolf „Adi“ Dassler!