- 3 German Boys/Mens Print Swim Trunks from the 40/50s Deadstock!!!
- Schönwetterfront:Deutsche Tradition mit Hawaiianischem Flair
- Zunfttuch „Bielefelder“ „Charlottenburger“ Louis Mosberg Bielefeld um 1890
- 1930/40s German Hiking/Climbing Summer Sport Jacket Double Breasted
- Don’t forget!!! Berlin Shake,three days that will make Berlin shake!!
Schlagwörter20s 30s 40s 50s 60s 80s aviator Barbour belt Berlin Bowling Shirt buttons children's wear coverall denim fabric feedsack flight jacket German Germany hunting jacket leather military motorcycle boots motorcycle jacket music patch Red Wing Rockabilly sewing shirt shoes sport Sportswear swim suit UK uniform USA US Forces US Navy wax jacket working class workwear WW2
- Bowling Shirts
- Children's Wear
- Flea Market
- Flight Jackets
- German Military
- Hawaiian Shirt
- Hunting Jacket
- Motorcycle Jackets / Suits / Boots / Accessoires
- Postwar Period
- Print Shirts
- Red Wing's
- Rockingchair Vintage Shop
- Souvenir Jacket
- Wax Jackets
Both jackets perfectly custom tailored by: Aero Leather Clothing Galashiels/Scotland http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/
The Berlin Blockade (24 June 1948 – 12 May 1949) was one of the first major international crises of the Cold War. During the multinational occupation of Post-World-War II Germany, the Soviet Union blocked the Western Allies railway, road, and … Weiterlesen
This label is from a 40/50s coat and shows the Berliner Funkturm (1926) and the Messehallen! That label is from a German 50s print shirt and shows the Brandenburger Tor (Brandenburg Gate) with a palm tree!!!
….when Santa Claus comes to town,five weeks too early!!