- 3 German Boys/Mens Print Swim Trunks from the 40/50s Deadstock!!!
- Schönwetterfront:Deutsche Tradition mit Hawaiianischem Flair
- Zunfttuch „Bielefelder“ „Charlottenburger“ Louis Mosberg Bielefeld um 1890
- 1930/40s German Hiking/Climbing Summer Sport Jacket Double Breasted
- Don’t forget!!! Berlin Shake,three days that will make Berlin shake!!
Schlagwörter20s 30s 40s 50s 60s 80s aviator Barbour belt Berlin Bowling Shirt buttons children's wear coverall denim fabric feedsack flight jacket German Germany hunting jacket leather military motorcycle boots motorcycle jacket music patch Red Wing Rockabilly sewing shirt shoes sport Sportswear swim suit UK uniform USA US Forces US Navy wax jacket working class workwear WW2
- Bowling Shirts
- Children's Wear
- Flea Market
- Flight Jackets
- German Military
- Hawaiian Shirt
- Hunting Jacket
- Motorcycle Jackets / Suits / Boots / Accessoires
- Postwar Period
- Print Shirts
- Red Wing's
- Rockingchair Vintage Shop
- Souvenir Jacket
- Wax Jackets
Archiv der Kategorie: Uncategorized
Referring to my collector friend Arnaud from FCC ( www.fcancan.blogspot.com/ )and his last post (…last week hunt!),I can only say: THIS WEEK HUNT! Thanks a lot,Arnaud!
A happy and healthy new year to all of you and happy vintage hunting!
Merry Christmas to all of you from Berlin! Photo: Ulf Karbstein/Berlin
I hope all of you are healthy and strong,but if not,here are some ideas to stow away or carry your pills,medicine and plasters! Small cabinet for the Doctor’s Office in the 1930s! First aid box from a bomb shelter made in the … Weiterlesen
It seems to me that no one is really interested in collecting breeches.I don’t know why!I like the different fabrics and the way they are tailored….and,I like wearing them,even I don’t have a horse or a motorcycle!
For that kind of buttons no neadle and thread was needed!Just pressing together powerful and they were fixed.So it was easy for young men in the early days to replace a lost button without asking mum or a tailor!