- 3 German Boys/Mens Print Swim Trunks from the 40/50s Deadstock!!!
- Schönwetterfront:Deutsche Tradition mit Hawaiianischem Flair
- Zunfttuch „Bielefelder“ „Charlottenburger“ Louis Mosberg Bielefeld um 1890
- 1930/40s German Hiking/Climbing Summer Sport Jacket Double Breasted
- Don’t forget!!! Berlin Shake,three days that will make Berlin shake!!
Schlagwörter20s 30s 40s 50s 60s 80s aviator Barbour belt Berlin Bowling Shirt buttons children's wear coverall denim fabric feedsack flight jacket German Germany hunting jacket leather military motorcycle boots motorcycle jacket music patch Red Wing Rockabilly sewing shirt shoes sport Sportswear swim suit UK uniform USA US Forces US Navy wax jacket working class workwear WW2
- Bowling Shirts
- Children's Wear
- Flea Market
- Flight Jackets
- German Military
- Hawaiian Shirt
- Hunting Jacket
- Motorcycle Jackets / Suits / Boots / Accessoires
- Postwar Period
- Print Shirts
- Red Wing's
- Rockingchair Vintage Shop
- Souvenir Jacket
- Wax Jackets
Archiv der Kategorie: Berlin
Have a merry and peaceful Christmas! Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche Kurfürsten Damm/Tauentzien Straße
The Berlin Blockade (24 June 1948 – 12 May 1949) was one of the first major international crises of the Cold War. During the multinational occupation of Post-World-War II Germany, the Soviet Union blocked the Western Allies railway, road, and … Weiterlesen
There are no words to describe a Bruce Springsteen show!
Does somebody know what this is? OK,first of all it is a porclain bathing suit,a souvenir of the Strandbad Wannsee in Berlin.It is the largest beach bath in Berlin,built in 1907! Here is the Resolution: It is a flower vase for the … Weiterlesen
Grunewaldturm (built 1887-89)
Merry Christmas to all of you from Berlin! Photo: Ulf Karbstein/Berlin
Glienicker-Brücke …for two boys from West-Berlin,surrounded by a wall in the early 80s,it was just the best fishing spot in the world!